DCI/WGI Music Transcription Requests

general discussion

Moderators: Kaitou, sxetnrdrmr, billc36, iDrum, Novak, PanasonicYouth, particleplatypus


Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 9 of 106 [ 2643 posts ]
Message
Author
madjician

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:22 pm



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e60_xEIXcY

I would love anyone that can do :52-end.

I would do it myself, but I'm god awful at it.


w33m4nxrs Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:33 pm



wanna give cadets 06 a try?!?!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAihqAah ... =17&fmt=18


PLEASE lol
2005-Brentwood Green Machine-Pit
2006-Brentwood Green Machine-Pit
2007-Brentwood Green Machine-Snare
2008-Brentwood Green Machine-Center Snare
2009-Sunrisers Drum & Bugle Corp-Center Snare
2010-Bushwackers Drum & Bugle Corp-Snare


AjaxHammer Offline
ROAF
ROAF
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:39 pm



madjician wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e60_xEIXcY

I would love anyone that can do :52-end.

I would do it myself, but I'm god awful at it.
i'll try this one but the 06 video isnt high quality enough. but i probably wont finish the MCM one until like sunday next week because of school.
Boston Crusaders 2011, 2012 - Snare
Jersey Surf 2010 - Snare
Surround Sound 2010 - Snare


AjaxHammer Offline
ROAF
ROAF
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:43 pm



oh and im not sure if the last bar is 1 te 2 or just te 2 on the cadets 05 one.
if i could get a second opinion on that please.
Boston Crusaders 2011, 2012 - Snare
Jersey Surf 2010 - Snare
Surround Sound 2010 - Snare


w33m4nxrs Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:50 pm



AjaxHammer wrote:
madjician wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e60_xEIXcY

I would love anyone that can do :52-end.

I would do it myself, but I'm god awful at it.
i'll try this one but the 06 video isnt high quality enough. but i probably wont finish the MCM one until like sunday next week because of school.

Thanks bro. Ill try and find a better video.
2005-Brentwood Green Machine-Pit
2006-Brentwood Green Machine-Pit
2007-Brentwood Green Machine-Snare
2008-Brentwood Green Machine-Center Snare
2009-Sunrisers Drum & Bugle Corp-Center Snare
2010-Bushwackers Drum & Bugle Corp-Snare


w33m4nxrs Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:01 pm



AjaxHammer wrote:oh and im not sure if the last bar is 1 te 2 or just te 2 on the cadets 05 one.
if i could get a second opinion on that please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcuWNDHGh7Y&fmt=18 it starts at around :50ish
2005-Brentwood Green Machine-Pit
2006-Brentwood Green Machine-Pit
2007-Brentwood Green Machine-Snare
2008-Brentwood Green Machine-Center Snare
2009-Sunrisers Drum & Bugle Corp-Center Snare
2010-Bushwackers Drum & Bugle Corp-Snare


rudlka89 Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops
User avatar
Posts: 3538
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:45 pm
Location: West Nyack, NY

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:10 pm



w33m4nxrs wrote:wanna give cadets 06 a try?!?!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAihqAah ... =17&fmt=18


PLEASE lol
leaf that's in the cadets book of drumming. i have it somewhere, i'll see if i can leaf through the pages and find it soon.
NEW BOARD-APPROVED CODE: "Retard" and its variants are now replaced by "SCV." "Homosexual" and its variants, "Phantom." "Go kill yourself" and its variants, "Go watch Phantom Regiment."


madjician

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:17 pm



AjaxHammer wrote:
madjician wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e60_xEIXcY

I would love anyone that can do :52-end.

I would do it myself, but I'm god awful at it.
i'll try this one but the 06 video isnt high quality enough. but i probably wont finish the MCM one until like sunday next week because of school.
awesome, thanks man


w33m4nxrs Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:23 pm



rudlka89 wrote:
w33m4nxrs wrote:wanna give cadets 06 a try?!?!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAihqAah ... =17&fmt=18


PLEASE lol
leaf that's in the cadets book of drumming. i have it somewhere, i'll see if i can leaf through the pages and find it soon.
Where did you get that book? lol
2005-Brentwood Green Machine-Pit
2006-Brentwood Green Machine-Pit
2007-Brentwood Green Machine-Snare
2008-Brentwood Green Machine-Center Snare
2009-Sunrisers Drum & Bugle Corp-Center Snare
2010-Bushwackers Drum & Bugle Corp-Snare


AjaxHammer Offline
ROAF
ROAF
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:39 pm



w33m4nxrs wrote:
rudlka89 wrote:
w33m4nxrs wrote:wanna give cadets 06 a try?!?!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAihqAah ... =17&fmt=18


PLEASE lol
leaf that's in the cadets book of drumming. i have it somewhere, i'll see if i can leaf through the pages and find it soon.
Where did you get that book? lol
wait, are you saying you had cadets 05 all along and you didnt say anything?!!!
Boston Crusaders 2011, 2012 - Snare
Jersey Surf 2010 - Snare
Surround Sound 2010 - Snare


rudlka89 Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops
User avatar
Posts: 3538
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:45 pm
Location: West Nyack, NY

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:41 pm



w33m4nxrs wrote:
rudlka89 wrote:
w33m4nxrs wrote:wanna give cadets 06 a try?!?!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAihqAah ... =17&fmt=18


PLEASE lol
leaf that's in the cadets book of drumming. i have it somewhere, i'll see if i can leaf through the pages and find it soon.
Where did you get that book? lol
From www.cadets.org.
NEW BOARD-APPROVED CODE: "Retard" and its variants are now replaced by "SCV." "Homosexual" and its variants, "Phantom." "Go kill yourself" and its variants, "Go watch Phantom Regiment."


w33m4nxrs Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:43 pm



AjaxHammer wrote:
w33m4nxrs wrote:
rudlka89 wrote:leaf that's in the cadets book of drumming. i have it somewhere, i'll see if i can leaf through the pages and find it soon.
Where did you get that book? lol
wait, are you saying you had cadets 05 all along and you didnt say anything?!!!
LMFAO i would be kinda mad too :( lol, well look on the brightside, now you can see how close u were lol
2005-Brentwood Green Machine-Pit
2006-Brentwood Green Machine-Pit
2007-Brentwood Green Machine-Snare
2008-Brentwood Green Machine-Center Snare
2009-Sunrisers Drum & Bugle Corp-Center Snare
2010-Bushwackers Drum & Bugle Corp-Snare


AjaxHammer Offline
ROAF
ROAF
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:41 pm



after further review, i have decided that the end is one te 2. and that the 9th measure had a sticking error. here is the new one with minor changes.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qgzw1hxznin
Boston Crusaders 2011, 2012 - Snare
Jersey Surf 2010 - Snare
Surround Sound 2010 - Snare


AjaxHammer Offline
ROAF
ROAF
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:47 pm



i feel like an idiot. missed like 3 tap notes. last revision for sure because i played with video and it perfectly fits. sorry for all the revisions. but what can i say. first time transcribing.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?onzyy1jloej
Boston Crusaders 2011, 2012 - Snare
Jersey Surf 2010 - Snare
Surround Sound 2010 - Snare


PanasonicYouth Offline
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 6194
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:47 pm
Location: Oxnard/San Luis Obispo, California

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:21 pm



Ohhh...that Cadets '05.

Chris gave me that like, a year ago.
Image


AjaxHammer Offline
ROAF
ROAF
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:36 pm



PanasonicYouth wrote:Ohhh...that Cadets '05.

Chris gave me that like, a year ago.
...can you check my transcription with yours please?
Boston Crusaders 2011, 2012 - Snare
Jersey Surf 2010 - Snare
Surround Sound 2010 - Snare


PanasonicYouth Offline
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 6194
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:47 pm
Location: Oxnard/San Luis Obispo, California

Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:55 pm



Pretty much the same. Nothing worth mentioning.
Image


AjaxHammer Offline
ROAF
ROAF
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:59 am



i attempted the MCM 08 but i boviously didnt do too well after the buzz rolls. so i need some help. so if some peeps could fix some of my stuff after the buzzes that would be great because i am pretty sure it is incorrect. its partially close though.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y220z2we3yj


i used this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e60_xEIXcY

so yeah thanks! (spent like last freaking 3 hours on this...so frustrated...)
Boston Crusaders 2011, 2012 - Snare
Jersey Surf 2010 - Snare
Surround Sound 2010 - Snare


Snare22 Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger
User avatar
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:13 pm
Location: Kettering, Ohio

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:00 pm



AjaxHammer wrote:i feel like an idiot. missed like 3 tap notes. last revision for sure because i played with video and it perfectly fits. sorry for all the revisions. but what can i say. first time transcribing.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?onzyy1jloej
is this after the drum speak part?
If you're not havin' fun you are doin' it wrong - The Legendary Scott johnson

Image


AjaxHammer Offline
ROAF
ROAF
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:40 pm



Snare22 wrote:
AjaxHammer wrote:i feel like an idiot. missed like 3 tap notes. last revision for sure because i played with video and it perfectly fits. sorry for all the revisions. but what can i say. first time transcribing.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?onzyy1jloej
is this after the drum speak part?
yea. right after.
Boston Crusaders 2011, 2012 - Snare
Jersey Surf 2010 - Snare
Surround Sound 2010 - Snare


madjician

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:32 pm



AjaxHammer wrote:i attempted the MCM 08 but i boviously didnt do too well after the buzz rolls. so i need some help. so if some peeps could fix some of my stuff after the buzzes that would be great because i am pretty sure it is incorrect. its partially close though.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y220z2we3yj


i used this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e60_xEIXcY

so yeah thanks! (spent like last freaking 3 hours on this...so frustrated...)
verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry awesome


AjaxHammer Offline
ROAF
ROAF
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:39 am



madjician wrote:
AjaxHammer wrote:i attempted the MCM 08 but i boviously didnt do too well after the buzz rolls. so i need some help. so if some peeps could fix some of my stuff after the buzzes that would be great because i am pretty sure it is incorrect. its partially close though.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y220z2we3yj


i used this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e60_xEIXcY

so yeah thanks! (spent like last freaking 3 hours on this...so frustrated...)
verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry awesome
yea i corrected most of it so its actually playable to the music in the second half. some sticking and flams might be off but i think i fixed it to be pretty close.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ljikovnz0jw
Boston Crusaders 2011, 2012 - Snare
Jersey Surf 2010 - Snare
Surround Sound 2010 - Snare


madjician

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:24 am



AjaxHammer wrote:
madjician wrote:
AjaxHammer wrote:i attempted the MCM 08 but i boviously didnt do too well after the buzz rolls. so i need some help. so if some peeps could fix some of my stuff after the buzzes that would be great because i am pretty sure it is incorrect. its partially close though.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y220z2we3yj


i used this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e60_xEIXcY

so yeah thanks! (spent like last freaking 3 hours on this...so frustrated...)
verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry awesome
yea i corrected most of it so its actually playable to the music in the second half. some sticking and flams might be off but i think i fixed it to be pretty close.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ljikovnz0jw
It's a lot harder than I was expecting


AjaxHammer Offline
ROAF
ROAF
Posts: 2140
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 pm

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:02 pm



so anybody got any requests? I just started transcribing and im trying to become better at it. so if anybody has any request then post the video that you want me to transcribe. thanks peeps.
Boston Crusaders 2011, 2012 - Snare
Jersey Surf 2010 - Snare
Surround Sound 2010 - Snare


Timartin Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops
Posts: 3944
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:00 pm
Location: Ohio

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:05 pm



AjaxHammer wrote:so anybody got any requests? I just started transcribing and im trying to become better at it. so if anybody has any request then post the video that you want me to transcribe. thanks peeps.
cavies 02 snare break

I've asked this guy, but he never responded, and i can't transcribe worth my life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBfh_YJuiKo
Glassmen Snare - 12
Matrix Snare - 13, 14


Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 9 of 106 [ 2643 posts ]





Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum