fights at school

discuss high school / college related stuff here

Moderators: Kaitou, sxetnrdrmr, billc36, iDrum, Novak, PanasonicYouth

flamtaps5 Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

fights at school

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:46 am

Have you ever gotten into a fight at school or out of school? I had one fight and it was in 3rd grade between me and this guy that had been bothering me. I was just a lot of pushing and kicking
Josh
I play snare.

Lee clary Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes

Re: fights at school

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:43 pm

7th grade a kid started to choke me for no apparent reason this kid was kinda short so i threw him into a table and flung a chair at him i guess that's i fight.
Famu Fall 17' 🤞🏼🐍🐍

jbohan6 Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm

when i was in 4th grade, this punk tackled me so i kicked him in the face. It was so hardcore.

I cried for 3 hours afterwards because i didn't know what else to do.

If someone provoked me enough, i'd fight them. Sadly, my school is fairly non-confrontational.
"Binaries on the Tymp-Toms gettin' kinda' cloudy."

Lc_Drums Offline
paradiddler
paradiddler

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:33 pm

Only a freaking million, oddly enough, the most i ever got in was 1st grade, and the number has gone down each grade level to now zero. With time i've learned to control my almighty fury

HaViiK Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:51 pm

I've never gotten in a fight, but my junior year I watched one in my Spanish class.

Our Spanish class was split in half by lunch. One day while walking back to class, I entered the room and walked to my seat and heard someone fall behind me with a little grunting. I turn around and two girls are fighting on the ground. Obviously not a good fight, because they're girls. Hair pulling smacking, etc. They were fighting over a guy. One was dating him, they broke up then the other dated him. She called her the b-word when they hugged before she left for class.

Here's the crazy part... Our Spanish teacher was probably 6-7 months pregnant. She can't really break it up. She's yelling at them, telling them to stop but they aren't listening. Her husband was one of the other Spanish teachers and she told a student to go get him. He came in and broke it up.

It was tough because the teacher was helpless and none of us were sure whether or not to break it up.

Anyways, thought you guys may enjoy that.
-Steven Wright

Rustburg High School:
  • Bass 05, 06
    Snare 07, 09
    Tenor 08
    Instructor: 2010-Present, Undefeated in 2011

@Steven_HokieDT
http://www.facebook.com/steven.T.wright

hotbeats645 Offline
Jeff Queen
Jeff Queen

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:10 pm

once, this dude Chase came up to my friend and I before classes started and bumped his chest into mine, pushed my friend, and tried to start a fight. I called him a dumbass and we walked away.
I play and teach music (sometimes even band music!)

I work in music tech and licensing.

Music is an art and positive energy.

flamtaps5 Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:06 am

HaViiK wrote:I've never gotten in a fight, but my junior year I watched one in my Spanish class.

Our Spanish class was split in half by lunch. One day while walking back to class, I entered the room and walked to my seat and heard someone fall behind me with a little grunting. I turn around and two girls are fighting on the ground. Obviously not a good fight, because they're girls. Hair pulling smacking, etc. They were fighting over a guy. One was dating him, they broke up then the other dated him. She called her the b-word when they hugged before she left for class.

Here's the crazy part... Our Spanish teacher was probably 6-7 months pregnant. She can't really break it up. She's yelling at them, telling them to stop but they aren't listening. Her husband was one of the other Spanish teachers and she told a student to go get him. He came in and broke it up.

It was tough because the teacher was helpless and none of us were sure whether or not to break it up.

Anyways, thought you guys may enjoy that.
They hugged? Girls are strange creatures.
Josh
I play snare.

HaViiK Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:23 am

Nah, the boyfriend and girl hugged. I suppose that was misleading.
-Steven Wright

Rustburg High School:
  • Bass 05, 06
    Snare 07, 09
    Tenor 08
    Instructor: 2010-Present, Undefeated in 2011

@Steven_HokieDT
http://www.facebook.com/steven.T.wright

sxetnrdrmr Offline

Re:

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:35 pm

I knocked a kid out with my lunch box in 3rd grade, but it was on the way home from school. Still one of the funniest sounds I have ever heard - that metal lunchbox on human skull. It had extra weight cause the thermos was still full of milk. That kid would always call me fatty, and I finally had enough of it. He dropped like a sack of potatoes. We all just walked away and left him there. He never bothered me again. In fact, he didn't even walk that route to school any more.

In 5th grade I pushed a kid into traffic after he tried to steal my bike. Pushed him right into an oncoming city bus. He bounced off the side, and was thrown up into some bushes and rocks that were in a yard across the sidewalk. Broke his elbow and tore something in his knee. He also never bothered any of us again

Other than that, nothing has ever happened that wasn't on the ice at a hockey game
Iv'e got sXe!!!!
NAATD!!!!
Up the Antix!!!!

ImageImage

Its' All about the Parking Lot - Watterson Drumline
www.bishopwattersondrumline.webs.com
OSUMB Tenor tech
Pearl
Zildjian
Innovative Percussion
Remo/Evans

Kaitou Offline

Re: Re:

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:13 pm

sxetnrdrmr wrote:I knocked a kid out with my lunch box in 3rd grade, but it was on the way home from school. Still one of the funniest sounds I have ever heard - that metal lunchbox on human skull. It had extra weight cause the thermos was still full of milk. That kid would always call me fatty, and I finally had enough of it. He dropped like a sack of potatoes. We all just walked away and left him there. He never bothered me again. In fact, he didn't even walk that route to school any more.

In 5th grade I pushed a kid into traffic after he tried to steal my bike. Pushed him right into an oncoming city bus. He bounced off the side, and was thrown up into some bushes and rocks that were in a yard across the sidewalk. Broke his elbow and tore something in his knee. He also never bothered any of us again

Other than that, nothing has ever happened that wasn't on the ice at a hockey game
:shock: ..remind me not to piss you off haha
TA67 wrote:She walked over to me and said "I formally request that you turn my body into a playground of lust and wonder, o burly man." To which I agreed. I laid her down on the desk, and well...we both got As for the entire semester as a result.
ImageImage

flamtaps5 Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:09 pm

sxetnrdrmr wrote:I knocked a kid out with my lunch box in 3rd grade, but it was on the way home from school. Still one of the funniest sounds I have ever heard - that metal lunchbox on human skull. It had extra weight cause the thermos was still full of milk. That kid would always call me fatty, and I finally had enough of it. He dropped like a sack of potatoes. We all just walked away and left him there. He never bothered me again. In fact, he didn't even walk that route to school any more.

Holy *beep*
Josh
I play snare.

sxetnrdrmr Offline

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:28 pm

flamtaps5 wrote:

Holy *beep*
yeah..and it's funny cause I am the most passive person there is. I have never instigated anything in my life, even on the ice! But my theory is "You only get one chance and if you don't kill me, I will make it so you can never hurt me twice."
Iv'e got sXe!!!!
NAATD!!!!
Up the Antix!!!!

ImageImage

OSUMB Tenor tech
Pearl
Zildjian
Innovative Percussion
Remo/Evans

jbohan6 Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:22 pm

sxetnrdrmr wrote:
yeah..and it's funny cause I am the most passive person there is. I have never instigated anything in my life, even on the ice! But my theory is "You only get one chance and if you don't kill me, I will make it so you can never hurt me twice."

i agree with that statement. the only time i will ever feel the need to be confrontational is when i see bullying; either someone doing it to me, or someone doing it to anybody, (i will literally fight for you if someone is messing with you, even if i have never met you in my life. ) I also can't stand when people are in general rude or harsh toward people there is no need to be harsh too. Calling people 'faggots' or 'queers'. I can't stand it. I had to contain myself from tackling a freshman across the lunch table when he said " why don't they just put faggots in concentration camps?" i don't know if i've ever wanted to hit someone as hard i wanted to then. i can't stand it.

Also, you don't mess with my family, my friends, or anyone i know. I will fight for anyone if i see that i should.
"Binaries on the Tymp-Toms gettin' kinda' cloudy."

hurt-a Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:00 pm

jbohan6 wrote:
sxetnrdrmr wrote:

i agree with that statement. the only time i will ever feel the need to be confrontational is when i see bullying; either someone doing it to me, or someone doing it to anybody, (i will literally fight for you if someone is messing with you, even if i have never met you in my life. ) I also can't stand when people are in general rude or harsh toward people there is no need to be harsh too. Calling people 'faggots' or 'queers'. I can't stand it. I had to contain myself from tackling a freshman across the lunch table when he said " why don't they just put faggots in concentration camps?" i don't know if i've ever wanted to hit someone as hard i wanted to then. i can't stand it.

Also, you don't mess with my family, my friends, or anyone i know. I will fight for anyone if i see that i should.
There's a lot of kids with the same level of ignorance at my school. Its really a shame
Legends DBC Front Ensemble
2013- Aux
2014- Vibraphone
2015- Marimba
Spirit Snare 80 wrote:Cowbell- "WHACK-WHACK-WHACK-WHACK"......Spaaaalat. "Cut!" Do it again!

sxetnrdrmr Offline

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:12 pm

jbohan6 wrote:
sxetnrdrmr wrote:

Yeah, people like the one kid you mentioned are just turds. Turds that need to be flushed away. Same with selfish people, racists, mysogynists...anyone who is scared of the unknown or different. Also people who drink and drive, text and drive, get high and drive...I don't have time for that kind of selfishness
Iv'e got sXe!!!!
NAATD!!!!
Up the Antix!!!!

ImageImage

OSUMB Tenor tech
Pearl
Zildjian
Innovative Percussion
Remo/Evans

CoolInDenial Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:08 pm

To my knowledge, no fights ever broke out at my high school, but we did have a joke where we'd say, "Oh yeah, you wanna fight? I'll meet you at the third three after class!"

That usually gets a light chuckle :)
SMAHS
2010-13: pit
2013-15: snare

PSU
2015: Cymbals

The_Drumline_Life Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:32 pm

got in a fight in seventh grade in band class, this kid sat in the back corner of the percussion section and played solitaire, I told him to stop because our perc section was hated enough, but eventually it led to me messing up his game, us fighting, nothing serious, but he got in trouble and the teacher actually told me I did nothing wrong (he hated the other kid)... now me and the kid are cool
Image Mayonaisse is indeed an instrument

Anything I post represents, my, and only my personal beliefs, and does not speak for any group, or business, I am affiliated with, may be affiliated with in the future, or have been affiliated with in the past.

thelimper15 Offline
paradiddler
paradiddler

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:18 pm

no fights, but me and some friends picked on a kid in elementary school. he would accept it up to a certain point, then would proceed to throw his backpack, lunch box, etc at random people. needless to say, i feel extremely bad about it now.
MCHS Snare- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Gold Snare- 2017

Snare Playa Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:45 pm

We had a fight yesterday at tennis practice. Just a couple of pushes and shoves, nothing major, they got suspended.
Hey you, reading this; if you currently don't have a Snarescience account, please feel free to make one and join the conversation. It's free and only takes a minute!

HS
'14: Bass 3
'15: Snare

'18 Carolina Crown Hopeful