The Girls Thread

discuss everything else here

Moderators: Kaitou, sxetnrdrmr, billc36, iDrum, Novak, PanasonicYouth


Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 116 of 120 [ 2980 posts ]
Message
Author
Darrien995 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
Posts: 984
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:43 am

Re:

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:48 pm



So. I just seem to have no luck with girls. I had given up on relationships for 4 years because I had a really bad experience with this girl and I just thought it was because we were young, so I just said I'd wait until I get older. Out of college.

But then I met this girl, and at first it was just a casual friendship. She was two years younger than me, and I had never thought she'd ever like me because her best friend had a crush on me(which I turned down of course because I had sworn off relationships). So, this girl quickly became a really good friend. I told people she was my best friend because I told her everything. So, two years passed and she ended up going to the same highschool as me. Granted, I never thought she'd ever like me but I was still attracted to her, but I knew it'd end badly. But I found out she had like me for 8 months and was just hiding it from me. And I still wasn't going to do anything about it.

Then she made me cupcakes for my birthday, something no one had ever done. I hardly ever get presents from my friends on my birthday, so I was really happy. Then her friend, who used to have a crush on me two years ago, kept pressuring me into asking her out because she thought it'd work. I decided that maybe, four years later, it wouldn't be a bad idea to try again. When we talked about things, we talked about social issues and policies. Things with more substance, I suppose.

On the onset of the relationship, everything was great! It was fun, I finally got my first kiss, our parents liked each other, etc.
But then one week she started acting strange, distant. She'd ignore my texts and simply walk away from me in person. She was acting like she barely knew me, despite being my friend for such a long time. I confronted her about what was going on.

She said she liked me as a friend some days and as a boyfriend other days. So, I asked her what she wanted to do, and she said it'd be best to just be friends. I agreed with her. Sure I was sad because I really did like her a lot, felt something that I thought was love, but it was okay because at least it wouldn't end in disaster like my last relationship and we'd still be friends.

Then later that night, she calls me and says that she does't want to break up anymore. That she feels as if our conversation had just been a bad dream. Obviously, I was happy, but I was still worried about what she had previously said.
But I end up saying yes, and we remain a couple.

Then...she begins asking distant again. She has tumblr and I go on there to read the funny things she reblogs and I saw that she had made a personal post about wanting to date someone who had a blog on there. Obviously it was a kiddy crush, but I just got so upset. But I let it slide. Until her best friend told me that she was planning on pretending to like me until the end of the school year and then just dump me in the summer. So, fed up, I asked her if she even liked me. And she just texted me saying she didn't and that she felt bad for saying that over text. I became upset because she could've at least called me, instead of remarking on how she felt bad for not doing so. So I called her, and I was upset that she was playing around with my head and lying to me and telling her friends things behind my back.

She knew everything about my past relationships and how similar things had happened and she said she despised those girls for doing that(this was before the relationship). So, I became angry because she was just repeating what they were doing with her own little changes. I didn't understand. And I felt like I couldn't trust her anymore.

So we break up, officially. We return to school. And every time I saw her I became sad, I still do. And she got upset that I was sad about it, and she told everyone that I was faking it, when they knew I wasn't.

And now she's pretty much cut off all communication, her best friend gets mad at me all the time because I still like her, although it's for a legit reason because I still go on her tumblr and I realize that's creepy, but it's really annoying me because her friend who had virtually pushed me into the relationship said that she knew it wasn't going to work out anyways.

So, now I've lost my best friend because she stopped liking me for no reason. The only thing I've gotten out of her so far is that she got tired of me. Which, needless to say, hurt me a lot. She said I didn't do anything wrong, yet she ignores me, insults me, glares at me when I walk by, and talks about me behind my back.

I don't get why she doesn't want to be friends like the first time we broke up. That time it was so much easier because I still had my friend. But now she dislikes me so much and I'm having a hard time dealing with it. I guess I'm just really sensitive and that I'm using this site to vent my personal problems to you guys, but I really want help.

I'm tired of her friend getting mad at me and cursing at me. I'm close friends with her, but she always sides with my ex-girlfriend over me, even though in the beginning she was really mad at her for what she was doing. It's really confusing. And now she's arguing with me over the fact that my ex-girlfriend doesn't want her friends to see her tumblr posts, yet tumblr is a public site, she hasn't blocked anyone, and she wants her friends to follow her. So, I know I should stop, which I'm attempting to do, but I'm arguing that anyone has the right to view her tumblr because it's public domain on the Internet and she chooses what she posts so she's the one who should be careful.

Sorry, that was another rant. But anyways...I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone. At all. Especially after my most recent ex was my best friend who always said nice things to me, always complimented me, and then acted like she was crazy about me in the beginning stages of our relationship, but now she thinks I'm a terrible person and that I'm the exact opposite of what she once said I was. All my self esteem is gone. My mother is a nurse and diagnosed me as clinically depressed when I wasn't paying attention. And the thing is, I still really like my ex and I would do anything just to be her friend, to get a chance to make her smile again or laugh. And she doesn't care about me at all...and it makes me hate myself for not being good enough for her.

Sorry, this post was really long. Thank you for reading it if you have.
Image
Image

RHS - 2010-2011 Snare


Hertaz Offline
chops master
chops master
User avatar
Posts: 1017
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:30 pm
Location: Lewistown, PA

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:52 pm



TL;DR
PSU Quads 2012-

PSUid Drumset 2013

For the glory.
LilPurpQuads wrote:I mean NOW at the beginning of the season they're dirty, but when it gets closer to mid and finals... They somehow happen to be good?


hurt-a Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: North Royalton, OH

Re: Re:

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:56 pm



Darrien995 wrote:So. I just seem to have no luck with girls. I had given up on relationships for 4 years because I had a really bad experience with this girl and I just thought it was because we were young, so I just said I'd wait until I get older. Out of college.

But then I met this girl, and at first it was just a casual friendship. She was two years younger than me, and I had never thought she'd ever like me because her best friend had a crush on me(which I turned down of course because I had sworn off relationships). So, this girl quickly became a really good friend. I told people she was my best friend because I told her everything. So, two years passed and she ended up going to the same highschool as me. Granted, I never thought she'd ever like me but I was still attracted to her, but I knew it'd end badly. But I found out she had like me for 8 months and was just hiding it from me. And I still wasn't going to do anything about it.

Then she made me cupcakes for my birthday, something no one had ever done. I hardly ever get presents from my friends on my birthday, so I was really happy. Then her friend, who used to have a crush on me two years ago, kept pressuring me into asking her out because she thought it'd work. I decided that maybe, four years later, it wouldn't be a bad idea to try again. When we talked about things, we talked about social issues and policies. Things with more substance, I suppose.

On the onset of the relationship, everything was great! It was fun, I finally got my first kiss, our parents liked each other, etc.
But then one week she started acting strange, distant. She'd ignore my texts and simply walk away from me in person. She was acting like she barely knew me, despite being my friend for such a long time. I confronted her about what was going on.

She said she liked me as a friend some days and as a boyfriend other days. So, I asked her what she wanted to do, and she said it'd be best to just be friends. I agreed with her. Sure I was sad because I really did like her a lot, felt something that I thought was love, but it was okay because at least it wouldn't end in disaster like my last relationship and we'd still be friends.

Then later that night, she calls me and says that she does't want to break up anymore. That she feels as if our conversation had just been a bad dream. Obviously, I was happy, but I was still worried about what she had previously said.
But I end up saying yes, and we remain a couple.

Then...she begins asking distant again. She has tumblr and I go on there to read the funny things she reblogs and I saw that she had made a personal post about wanting to date someone who had a blog on there. Obviously it was a kiddy crush, but I just got so upset. But I let it slide. Until her best friend told me that she was planning on pretending to like me until the end of the school year and then just dump me in the summer. So, fed up, I asked her if she even liked me. And she just texted me saying she didn't and that she felt bad for saying that over text. I became upset because she could've at least called me, instead of remarking on how she felt bad for not doing so. So I called her, and I was upset that she was playing around with my head and lying to me and telling her friends things behind my back.

She knew everything about my past relationships and how similar things had happened and she said she despised those girls for doing that(this was before the relationship). So, I became angry because she was just repeating what they were doing with her own little changes. I didn't understand. And I felt like I couldn't trust her anymore.

So we break up, officially. We return to school. And every time I saw her I became sad, I still do. And she got upset that I was sad about it, and she told everyone that I was faking it, when they knew I wasn't.

And now she's pretty much cut off all communication, her best friend gets mad at me all the time because I still like her, although it's for a legit reason because I still go on her tumblr and I realize that's creepy, but it's really annoying me because her friend who had virtually pushed me into the relationship said that she knew it wasn't going to work out anyways.

So, now I've lost my best friend because she stopped liking me for no reason. The only thing I've gotten out of her so far is that she got tired of me. Which, needless to say, hurt me a lot. She said I didn't do anything wrong, yet she ignores me, insults me, glares at me when I walk by, and talks about me behind my back.

I don't get why she doesn't want to be friends like the first time we broke up. That time it was so much easier because I still had my friend. But now she dislikes me so much and I'm having a hard time dealing with it. I guess I'm just really sensitive and that I'm using this site to vent my personal problems to you guys, but I really want help.

I'm tired of her friend getting mad at me and cursing at me. I'm close friends with her, but she always sides with my ex-girlfriend over me, even though in the beginning she was really mad at her for what she was doing. It's really confusing. And now she's arguing with me over the fact that my ex-girlfriend doesn't want her friends to see her tumblr posts, yet tumblr is a public site, she hasn't blocked anyone, and she wants her friends to follow her. So, I know I should stop, which I'm attempting to do, but I'm arguing that anyone has the right to view her tumblr because it's public domain on the Internet and she chooses what she posts so she's the one who should be careful.

Sorry, that was another rant. But anyways...I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone. At all. Especially after my most recent ex was my best friend who always said nice things to me, always complimented me, and then acted like she was crazy about me in the beginning stages of our relationship, but now she thinks I'm a terrible person and that I'm the exact opposite of what she once said I was. All my self esteem is gone. My mother is a nurse and diagnosed me as clinically depressed when I wasn't paying attention. And the thing is, I still really like my ex and I would do anything just to be her friend, to get a chance to make her smile again or laugh. And she doesn't care about me at all...and it makes me hate myself for not being good enough for her.

Sorry, this post was really long. Thank you for reading it if you have.
I realize that its much easier said than done but there's plenty of great girls out there. Just forget about this one. The right girl will eventually come around. Just realize that the overwhelming majority of girls are crazy, especially in school so I'm sure that everyone else here has gone through something equally as crappy. Sorry man:/
Legends DBC Front Ensemble
2013- Aux
2014- Vibraphone
2015- Marimba
Spirit Snare 80 wrote:Cowbell- "WHACK-WHACK-WHACK-WHACK"......Spaaaalat. "Cut!" Do it again!


hotbeats645 Offline
Jeff Queen
Jeff Queen
User avatar
Posts: 4661
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:32 pm
Location: Madison, WI

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:55 pm



girls are weird dude. you live and learn but there are always more interesting things to spend time thinking about
I play and teach music (sometimes even band music!)

I work in music tech and licensing.

Music is an art and positive energy.


Kaitou Offline
moderator
moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1918
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:32 pm



hotbeats645 wrote:girls are weird dude. you live and learn but there are always more interesting things to spend time thinking about
This..they tend to side with each other a lot also..even if it doesn't make sense
TA67 wrote:She walked over to me and said "I formally request that you turn my body into a playground of lust and wonder, o burly man." To which I agreed. I laid her down on the desk, and well...we both got As for the entire semester as a result.
ImageImage


muthkw25 Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger
Posts: 240
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:47 pm



It's water under the bridge bro. Can't cry over spilled milk. There are more fish in the sea.

Let love find you, it will happen when you least expect it. Sounds to me like she was unstable and it wouldn't have worked regardless.

Women are not always logical and only see one side of the story, their side. It's something you will learn.


VoteLobster Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
User avatar
Posts: 988
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:10 am



I've heard this before... When you disagree with your female friend, your female friend is ALWAYS RIGHT. K?
Alex Douglass
MCDC 16, 17 PR 18
Image


gamertooth17 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
User avatar
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:21 am



VoteLobster wrote:I've heard this before... When you disagree with your female friend, your female friend is ALWAYS RIGHT. K?
If you agree with a female, then you're both wrong. :lol:
John Martin - 14 y/o composer, arranger, percussionist, pianist, Batman, polyglot, middle distance runner
Western Reserve Blue Devils Marching Band
7th: Marching Bells, Tin Can, Cowbell
8th: Quads
9th: Snare
10th: Snare
OMEA Junior High Honors Band: 2011 & 2012
OMEA High School Honors Band: 2014


Darrien995 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
Posts: 984
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:43 am

Re:

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:12 pm



Thanks guys. It's just really hard. I guess I got way too attached. I can't help but think I just didn't do well enough. But I think I'll just focus on music now. It's too much pressure have a girlfriend.
Image
Image

RHS - 2010-2011 Snare


VoteLobster Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
User avatar
Posts: 988
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 pm



gamertooth17 wrote:
VoteLobster wrote:I've heard this before... When you disagree with your female friend, your female friend is ALWAYS RIGHT. K?
If you agree with a female, then you're both wrong. :lol:
I just can't seem to wrap my mind around that.

By the way... If you treat your sexuality as no more than an itch to be scratched, then women are just inanimate backscratchers. Boom.
Alex Douglass
MCDC 16, 17 PR 18
Image


Kaitou Offline
moderator
moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1918
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:53 am



VoteLobster wrote:
gamertooth17 wrote:
VoteLobster wrote:I've heard this before... When you disagree with your female friend, your female friend is ALWAYS RIGHT. K?
If you agree with a female, then you're both wrong. :lol:
I just can't seem to wrap my mind around that.

By the way... If you treat your sexuality as no more than an itch to be scratched, then women are just inanimate backscratchers. Boom.
Tell me how many worthwhile females respond well to this analogy
TA67 wrote:She walked over to me and said "I formally request that you turn my body into a playground of lust and wonder, o burly man." To which I agreed. I laid her down on the desk, and well...we both got As for the entire semester as a result.
ImageImage


VoteLobster Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
User avatar
Posts: 988
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:54 pm



Kaitou wrote: Tell me how many worthwhile females respond well to this analogy
WORTHWHILE? You better darn hope that they will. Women should recognize that a testosterone filled man can get pretty frustrated. After all, it is the man's fault that they are treated as a backscratcher. The relationship itself comes first, THEN comes the possibility of physical intimacy. Sex should be a supporter, or scaffolding, if you will, to a relationship. Not a starter. That's the problem with society. Sex is just becoming something handed out like Jehova's Witnesses packets. Back when contraception didn't exist (and they didn't even know how procreation worked) sexuality was treated as something sacred, only to be shared with your spouse. Now, with easy access to various methods of contraception, you can share your sexuality with someone with little to no risk of consequence. Now, if your morals/religious standards don't conflict with this view, go for it. But just know that by sharing something personal to everyone, you're going to make it less special for if/when you get married and you use that as a relationship builder.

TL;DR - Women need to stop being the backscratchers and seize their dignity. Men need to stop thinking about sex. We have enough of a population anyway.

But the morals of sexuality are still up for debate.

This guy knows what's up:
Alex Douglass
MCDC 16, 17 PR 18
Image


gamertooth17 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
User avatar
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:00 pm



Made my girlfriend a guitar-pick necklace with the letters of her name on each pick for her birthday. Luckily her name is short and only needed 3 picks. :P she loved it.
John Martin - 14 y/o composer, arranger, percussionist, pianist, Batman, polyglot, middle distance runner
Western Reserve Blue Devils Marching Band
7th: Marching Bells, Tin Can, Cowbell
8th: Quads
9th: Snare
10th: Snare
OMEA Junior High Honors Band: 2011 & 2012
OMEA High School Honors Band: 2014


VoteLobster Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
User avatar
Posts: 988
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:06 pm



gamertooth17 wrote:Made my girlfriend a guitar-pick necklace with the letters of her name on each pick for her birthday. Luckily her name is short and only needed 3 picks. :P she loved it.
Good on you. What's her name? May? Sam? Those are the only 3-letter names I know. Or is it just a nick-name?
Alex Douglass
MCDC 16, 17 PR 18
Image


sxetnrdrmr Offline
moderator
moderator
User avatar
Posts: 2708
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: chasing the battery around the field

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:15 pm



VoteLobster wrote:
gamertooth17 wrote:Made my girlfriend a guitar-pick necklace with the letters of her name on each pick for her birthday. Luckily her name is short and only needed 3 picks. :P she loved it.
Good on you. What's her name? May? Sam? Those are the only 3-letter names I know. Or is it just a nick-name?
what about Amy, Ann, Eve, Liv, Ali, Peg...
Iv'e got sXe!!!!
NAATD!!!!
Up the Antix!!!!

ImageImage

Image

Its' All about the Parking Lot - Watterson Drumline
www.bishopwattersondrumline.webs.com
OSUMB Tenor tech
Pearl
Zildjian
Innovative Percussion
Remo/Evans


nochops94 Offline
chops master
chops master
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:33 am
Location: Miami Florida

Re: Re:

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:45 pm



Darrien995 wrote:Thanks guys. It's just really hard. I guess I got way too attached. I can't help but think I just didn't do well enough. But I think I'll just focus on music now. It's too much pressure have a girlfriend.
Last thing you want to do is blame yourself. Girls whine that theres no good guys, find one, then screw him over. It's not you man. You seem like a respectable guy who would treat a girl right so theres no reason to blame yourself. After she gets used and played a good number of times she may realize what she could have had.
MKHS 08-12

DCA
Tampa Bay Thunder '11, '12- snare
WGI
Aquarius Percussion [PIA] '12- snare
Marcato Independent Percussion '15 [PIO]- snare


VoteLobster Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
User avatar
Posts: 988
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:24 am



sxetnrdrmr wrote:
VoteLobster wrote:
gamertooth17 wrote:Made my girlfriend a guitar-pick necklace with the letters of her name on each pick for her birthday. Luckily her name is short and only needed 3 picks. :P she loved it.
Good on you. What's her name? May? Sam? Those are the only 3-letter names I know. Or is it just a nick-name?
what about Amy, Ann, Eve, Liv, Ali, Peg...
Oh my mind totally blanked. Shoot.
Alex Douglass
MCDC 16, 17 PR 18
Image


gamertooth17 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
User avatar
Posts: 556
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:57 am



VoteLobster wrote:
Oh my mind totally blanked. Shoot.
It's Amy. :wink:
John Martin - 14 y/o composer, arranger, percussionist, pianist, Batman, polyglot, middle distance runner
Western Reserve Blue Devils Marching Band
7th: Marching Bells, Tin Can, Cowbell
8th: Quads
9th: Snare
10th: Snare
OMEA Junior High Honors Band: 2011 & 2012
OMEA High School Honors Band: 2014


JLbluefan09 Offline
snarescience addict
snarescience addict
Posts: 6831
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 6:07 pm
Location: Yes Please

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:07 pm



gamertooth17 wrote:
VoteLobster wrote:I've heard this before... When you disagree with your female friend, your female friend is ALWAYS RIGHT. K?
If you agree with a female, then you're both wrong. :lol:
Grow up.
Gateway Indoor
'12 rack
'13 synth

Music City Drum Corps
'12 synth
pearltenors wrote:IM 13 OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hertaz Offline
chops master
chops master
User avatar
Posts: 1017
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:30 pm
Location: Lewistown, PA

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:08 pm



JLbluefan09 wrote:
gamertooth17 wrote:
VoteLobster wrote:I've heard this before... When you disagree with your female friend, your female friend is ALWAYS RIGHT. K?
If you agree with a female, then you're both wrong. :lol:
Grow up.

Image
PSU Quads 2012-

PSUid Drumset 2013

For the glory.
LilPurpQuads wrote:I mean NOW at the beginning of the season they're dirty, but when it gets closer to mid and finals... They somehow happen to be good?


nochops94 Offline
chops master
chops master
Posts: 1118
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:33 am
Location: Miami Florida

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:16 pm



lol^
MKHS 08-12

DCA
Tampa Bay Thunder '11, '12- snare
WGI
Aquarius Percussion [PIA] '12- snare
Marcato Independent Percussion '15 [PIO]- snare


TVOham Offline
chops master
chops master
Posts: 1357
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:57 am

Re:

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:50 am



Darrien, you can still love.

You can love your practice pad that is! They don't whine, they don't complain, and they're always there for you no matter how you feel! Plus it's legal to beat them to death because you can just buy a new one afterwards!
Image


Drummer Merv Offline
grammar police
grammar police
Posts: 1454
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:51 am



Tim Tum's gonna be all over that copyright infringement.
Snebasseor wrote:Drummer Mervowned


Hertaz Offline
chops master
chops master
User avatar
Posts: 1017
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:30 pm
Location: Lewistown, PA

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:43 am



Drummer Merv wrote:Tim Tum's gonna be all over that copyright infringement.

I was just thinking the same thing lol
PSU Quads 2012-

PSUid Drumset 2013

For the glory.
LilPurpQuads wrote:I mean NOW at the beginning of the season they're dirty, but when it gets closer to mid and finals... They somehow happen to be good?


JLbluefan09 Offline
snarescience addict
snarescience addict
Posts: 6831
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 6:07 pm
Location: Yes Please

Re: The Girls Thread

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:14 pm



Hertaz wrote:
JLbluefan09 wrote:
gamertooth17 wrote: If you agree with a female, then you're both wrong. :lol:
Grow up.

Image
On the real though, don't treat girls like *beep*. Even if you're joking. It's not cool, breh!
Gateway Indoor
'12 rack
'13 synth

Music City Drum Corps
'12 synth
pearltenors wrote:IM 13 OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 116 of 120 [ 2980 posts ]





Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum