BandManager: My Solution to Band Management

discuss everything else here

Moderators: Kaitou, sxetnrdrmr, billc36, iDrum, Novak, PanasonicYouth

leemcd56 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes

BandManager: My Solution to Band Management

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:10 am

Hey guys! Yes, the following is a shameless plug! I'm in the process of developing a new site called BandManager. BandManager will be the ultimate tool for band directors, making it easier for them to better maintain their bands. For less than $300 (amount in limbo) a semester, bands will have full access to a range of ever-growing features. I have several local band directors and musicians assisting me with ideas and features that will added to the site. The site will be fully DMCA-compliant, non-indexable by search engines, and completely mobile-ready.

I have a landing page for the project which explains some of the current features in development on the site, and even a button for you if you want to suggest something via email!

The project is also seeking crowdfunds to help buy dedicated hosting, a UI/UX designer, and a professional photographer. View the Kickstarter campaign.
Facebook - Nathanael McDaniel | LinkedIn - Profile | YouTube - leemcd56

billc36 Offline

Re: BandManager: My Solution to Band Management

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:39 am

So it's another version of Charms?

Not saying it's a bad idea and shouldn't be pursued.

My posts are mine and mine alone.
They do not now or in the future represent any group, person (both living and dead) that I have been, am currently, or will be in the future associated with.

leemcd56 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes

Re: BandManager: My Solution to Band Management

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Essentially, but where BandManager will excel is it will be fully community driven and definitely more affordable. I've always heard complaints from my younger sister about Charms, whose band currently uses it. Personally, I've never experienced Charms, but I'm taking her word for it.
Facebook - Nathanael McDaniel | LinkedIn - Profile | YouTube - leemcd56