It is currently Fri May 27, 2016 11:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19720 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 785, 786, 787, 788, 789
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:53 pm 
Offline
grammar police
grammar police

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:29 pm
Posts: 1450
thelimper15 wrote:
Drummer Merv wrote:
Y'all gonna watch me resurrect this site


That worked out.

It's beyond hope

_________________
Snebasseor wrote:
Drummer Mervowned


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:17 pm 
Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 am
Posts: 74
Location: SoCal
i guess...oh, and just wondering, how do you earn the title of gramar polease?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:46 am 
Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:52 am
Posts: 31
How is Donald Trump still leading the polls?

_________________
#BLOO is the new BLACK
PWHS Bassline '14
PWHS Tenorline '15-'18

Axis Indoor Percussion '16 Tenorline

Future:
Music City Drum Corps Tenorline
Madison Scouts Tenorline
Bluecoats Tenorline

ConneXus Independent Tenorline
Rhythm X Tenorline


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:22 pm 
Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 am
Posts: 74
Location: SoCal
what it seems to be is that people actually do want a change in politics; politicians nowadays make a living through politics, holding positions and whatnot, while in the past they would just be (essentially) regular people. Trump is definitely not a politician, but maybe that's what people want now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:07 pm 
Offline
grammar police
grammar police

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:29 pm
Posts: 1450
thelimper15 wrote:
i guess...oh, and just wondering, how do you earn the title of gramar polease?

We're not currently hiring, sorry.

_________________
Snebasseor wrote:
Drummer Mervowned


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:15 pm 
Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 am
Posts: 74
Location: SoCal
it was worth a shot


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:52 am 
Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 pm
Posts: 958
Location: Maryville, TN
College audition dayyyyy

_________________
Alex Douglass
MCDC '16
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:21 am 
Offline
chops master
chops master

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:57 am
Posts: 1123
VoteLobster wrote:
College audition dayyyyy


Good luck!

_________________
DCI Open Class- 2006
DCI World Class- 2007, 2010, 2011
WGI World Class- 2011, 2012, 2013 (Snare Tech)
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:28 pm 
Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 am
Posts: 74
Location: SoCal
VoteLobster wrote:
College audition dayyyyy


what college? anyway, good luck, may your hands be warm and your chops be superior! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:04 pm 
Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 pm
Posts: 958
Location: Maryville, TN
thelimper15 wrote:
VoteLobster wrote:
College audition dayyyyy


what college? anyway, good luck, may your hands be warm and your chops be superior! 8)


Thanks dude! UofTennessee Knoxville. It went really well! That was the last audition I'll have to play until April so it's pretty relieving.

_________________
Alex Douglass
MCDC '16
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:17 pm 
Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 am
Posts: 74
Location: SoCal
VoteLobster wrote:
thelimper15 wrote:
VoteLobster wrote:
College audition dayyyyy


what college? anyway, good luck, may your hands be warm and your chops be superior! 8)


Thanks dude! UofTennessee Knoxville. It went really well! That was the last audition I'll have to play until April so it's pretty relieving.

noice


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:24 am 
Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 am
Posts: 74
Location: SoCal
finals are finally done (thank God) how bout any of you guys?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:25 am 
Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 am
Posts: 74
Location: SoCal
*finals for school


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:21 pm 
Offline
paradiddler
paradiddler

Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 75
Location: Melbourne, Florida
I have a problem. I am a senior in high school. I am going to a local community college next year (its a pretty good one, and I started taking classes there this year as a dual enrollment student in both high school and there). I have wanted to do computer science as my major for quite a while. I don't know if I want to do that or percussion now. I have been auditioning at some drum corps/wgi and am feeling pretty good about next season. My plan was to try my best to march maybe two years before I age out, I don't really care if it's world or open class, it's all the same basic concept and I'm sure I will have just as much fun no matter where I March. However, I am deathly scared of not being able to do percussion after high school. I love doing percussion small ensembles and really challenging myself. I know I could maybe find some friends to learn new things with as a hobby, but I feel without a good percussion education at a college I won't be able to get much better than I am now.
What do I do? How do I make this decision? I love both percussion and computer science.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:49 am 
Offline
chops master
chops master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:00 pm
Posts: 1630
Location: In a drumline.
I'm back bitches!

First post in years, I have been a dad for a year, picked up bass guitar and am a year away from an engineering degree. Holy cow things have changed.

_________________
I play the multi diddle platform. Or Quads for short.
ottomagne wrote:
Don't think, just drum.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:17 pm 
Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:58 pm
Posts: 3806
Location: New Jersey/Indiana
8Keep wrote:
I have a problem. I am a senior in high school. I am going to a local community college next year (its a pretty good one, and I started taking classes there this year as a dual enrollment student in both high school and there). I have wanted to do computer science as my major for quite a while. I don't know if I want to do that or percussion now. I have been auditioning at some drum corps/wgi and am feeling pretty good about next season. My plan was to try my best to march maybe two years before I age out, I don't really care if it's world or open class, it's all the same basic concept and I'm sure I will have just as much fun no matter where I March. However, I am deathly scared of not being able to do percussion after high school. I love doing percussion small ensembles and really challenging myself. I know I could maybe find some friends to learn new things with as a hobby, but I feel without a good percussion education at a college I won't be able to get much better than I am now.
What do I do? How do I make this decision? I love both percussion and computer science.


Easy, just craft a utility equation based on happiness and income and choose the option that maximizes both on a Pareto frontier.

_________________
Tom

2007-2011 OBFP
2011-2012 College in Indiana

Multi-pitched timp-tom tenor-scaled membranaphone for life.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:38 pm 
Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 am
Posts: 74
Location: SoCal
so all of this russian crap and porn ads?? i was just wondering if a moderator could do anything about it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:29 pm 
Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:58 pm
Posts: 3806
Location: New Jersey/Indiana
thelimper15 wrote:
so all of this russian crap and porn ads?? i was just wondering if a moderator could do anything about it


idk, I dig it.

_________________
Tom

2007-2011 OBFP
2011-2012 College in Indiana

Multi-pitched timp-tom tenor-scaled membranaphone for life.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:20 pm 
Offline
moderator
moderator

Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:34 am
Posts: 1796
thelimper15 wrote:
so all of this russian crap and porn ads?? i was just wondering if a moderator could do anything about it


I'm the only active moderator. I get it taken down as fast as I can when I see it. I have a life outside of the forums.

With the forums being as dead as they are, I only pop in once or twice a day.

_________________
Image

My posts are mine and mine alone.
They do not now or in the future represent any group, person (both living and dead) that I have been, am currently, or will be in the future associated with.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:53 pm 
Offline
playin' eights
playin' eights
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 am
Posts: 74
Location: SoCal
billc36 wrote:
thelimper15 wrote:
so all of this russian crap and porn ads?? i was just wondering if a moderator could do anything about it


I'm the only active moderator. I get it taken down as fast as I can when I see it. I have a life outside of the forums.

With the forums being as dead as they are, I only pop in once or twice a day.

yeah, i understand


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19720 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 785, 786, 787, 788, 789

All times are UTC - 6 hours



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
copyright © 2012 snarescience.com