sprizzle

submit youtube videos for discussion and critique by fellow snarescience members

Moderators: Kaitou, sxetnrdrmr, billc36, iDrum, Novak, PanasonicYouth

karms2011 Offline
noob
noob

sprizzle

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:52 pm

doing a sound check after tuning, first time tuning with a kevlar bottom any tips ?

ZachHarston Offline
paradiddler
paradiddler

Re:

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:44 am

Drum doesn't sound too shabby. Best tip for tuning bottoms is to re-adjust the guts after every tune. Eventually you get really good at it and it only takes 10-15 seconds.

The playing is solid! Nice job of keeping all of those drags open - just be careful not to "slur" them in certain spots. Also be sure to get that left hand going at the end. The last left hand tap has to be an up-stroke going into the accented singles.

SolidSnake1162 Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Re: sprizzle

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Snare doesn't sound too bad, actually.

If you're looking for critique, it really is better to stand a lot closer to the camera so we can really see up close and what the mechanics of your playing are. I understand being further away from the camera so that it's not sounding like a fighter jet, but think about doing that. Maybe bust this out on a drum pad, and post another one?
Kaitou wrote:TAKE ME TO DIDDLEVILLE LEE CLARY

karms2011 Offline
noob
noob

Re:

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:28 pm

thanks and yeah i was just far away to get the full sound but ill work on those things