Asking for sheet music PLEASE READ FIRST

discuss exercises posted on snarescience.com, or submit your own

Moderators: Kaitou, sxetnrdrmr, billc36, iDrum, Novak, PanasonicYouth

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]
PhantomPhan89 Offline
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Asking for sheet music PLEASE READ FIRST

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:01 am

1) Ryan is against asking for copyrighted music that you can just buy (such as the Ditty)..If you REALLY can't figure out how to use Google then you probably should throw your computer out the window. Although transcriptions are legal.

2) This website isn't going to become DLO in the sense that you have to build your e-rep that nobody cares about until you can get sheet music, but at the same time we're not going to have 129801382 threads just because someone didn't take the time to find it or transcribe it themselves.

3) ...And this is most important.... This is the EXERCISES board. Since when was the Phantom 2006 snare break (which is on this website anyway!) an "exercise"?

There are loads of videos on Youtube that have direct links to transcriptions, there are a lot of websites that have them ...just look!

If you know it's on these forums use the SEARCH function before posting.

If you still can't find them, click on someone's AIM or e-mail icon on their profile or underneath their signature and ask them there or just PM someone on the boards here.

I'm just getting tired of the 9 millionth thread on where the heck you can find something extremely easy to find. If it's something harder to find like say a piece someone wrote ages ago that isn't played very often then that would be the exception...even then, post that in general discussion. I've held my tongue for a long time on this but I've had enough.
CorpsVets 08' - Pit
Memphis Sound 09' - Snare
University of North Alabama 09' 10' - Snare
University of North Alabama - 11' 13'- Quads
Gateway Indoor 11' - Quads

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]