Concerning the Other Topics subforums: READ THIS FIRST

discuss high school / college related stuff here

Moderators: Kaitou, sxetnrdrmr, billc36, iDrum, Novak, PanasonicYouth

AWA Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops
Location: West Deptford, New Jersey, The United States of America, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way

Concerning the Other Topics subforums: READ THIS FIRST

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Hey there, this is your friendly neighborhood moderator, Glenn "AWA" Dawson. Recently, there's been a rather marked decrease in the amount of overall crap going on in the forum, generally in the Other Other Topics subforum, which is good. That said, I feel the need to write up this post for potential new members or current members who might need to read this.

With the advent of these new subforums, I think that it is absolutely necessary to maintain a high level of maturity and seriousness. Topics such as religion and philosophy are extremely polarizing; I do NOT want to see any flaming going on in these subforums. Any posts deemed offensive of inflammatory will be immediately deleted, and the offender will receive a ban for a length to be specified.

To all users: If a post in the Other Topics subforums (excluding Other Other Topics) is deemed by you to be out-of-line, please use the "Report" feature; moderators can use this to pinpoint trouble spots.

To date, there have been no incidents in the new subforums; I'd like to think that it would stay this way on its own, but that's not how life works. Just stay civil, within the bounds of politeness and moderation, and everything will be hunky-dory.

Apparently, Firefox finds issues with the word "subforum", but not with "hunky-dory".

Thanks for your time,
Glenn Dawson
2007 - 2010: West Deptford High School (07-08 FE, 09-10 quads)
2013: Spirit of Atlanta (Marimba)
2014: Bluecoats (Vibraphone)

-Glenn Dawson

"Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo."