New World Order

discuss cool nerdy stuff here

Moderators: Kaitou, sxetnrdrmr, billc36, iDrum, Novak, PanasonicYouth

ajcf1995 Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

New World Order

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:54 pm

I really believe we are heading towards a one world government. Just take a look at the Georgia Guide stones (look it up!!).
Anyways, I decided to make this thread to see what other people's opinions were on this.

So go ahead, flame away.
lesterroyer wrote: This comes second to setting my instructors truck on fire. I hated that guy.
jbohan6 wrote:Gotta play with some sack.
Mt. Vernon Highschool
"On Display"-Alto Sax 2010
"Defend The Shield"-Tenors 2012
"Heroes"-Tenors 2012-13 indoor

ottomagne Offline
MAN Chops
MAN Chops

Re: New World Order

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:18 pm

ajcf1995 wrote:I really believe we are heading towards a one world government. Just take a look at the Georgia Guide stones (look it up!!).
Anyways, I decided to make this thread to see what other people's opinions were on this.

So go ahead, flame away.
I don't even want to look up why the Georgia Guide stones are used as evidence for an NWO conspiracy. Just reading about what they are tells me that people are just going to be stretching for reasons to believe crocks of bull.

That being said, why are people so staunchly against a unified world government? It's something I've never understood.
ImageImage

Drum bandin' since twenty o' seven.

'10 '13
'11'13

HaViiK Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 pm

ottomagne wrote:
That being said, why are people so staunchly against a unified world government? It's something I've never understood.
I wouldn't say I'm staunchly against it because I've never though about it much. However my initial thoughts... How can you govern someone in America with the same laws as somewhere like the Middle East? To me it just doesn't seem feasible.
-Steven Wright

Rustburg High School:
  • Bass 05, 06
    Snare 07, 09
    Tenor 08
    Instructor: 2010-Present, Undefeated in 2011

@Steven_HokieDT
http://www.facebook.com/steven.T.wright

hotbeats645 Offline
Jeff Queen
Jeff Queen

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 pm

a unified world government would get even less done than the UN does. the only thing that will unify the world is a war with aliens, where its join together or get wiped off the planet
I play and teach music (sometimes even band music!)

I work in music tech and licensing.

Music is an art and positive energy.

hurt-a Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:45 am

hotbeats645 wrote:a unified world government would get even less done than the UN does. the only thing that will unify the world is a war with aliens, where its join together or get wiped off the planet
Sounds quite a bit like Mass Effect...
Legends DBC Front Ensemble
2013- Aux
2014- Vibraphone
2015- Marimba
Spirit Snare 80 wrote:Cowbell- "WHACK-WHACK-WHACK-WHACK"......Spaaaalat. "Cut!" Do it again!

flamtaps5 Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Re:

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:39 pm

It's possible I guess. It'd take a long time though
Josh
I play snare.

hotbeats645 Offline
Jeff Queen
Jeff Queen

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:55 pm

hurt-a wrote:
hotbeats645 wrote:a unified world government would get even less done than the UN does. the only thing that will unify the world is a war with aliens, where its join together or get wiped off the planet
Sounds quite a bit like Mass Effect...

sounds like half of the sci fi books written

MPolarinakis Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:23 pm

ajcf1995 wrote:I really believe we are heading towards a one world government. Just take a look at the Georgia Guide stones (look it up!!).

So go ahead, flame away.
So someone paid to put this up 40 years ago.

When I have lots of money in the future I'm going to pay anonymously to have a stone monument with these 10 things written on it

1. Human on human sexual relations are strongly discouraged in the new world, it is recommended for men to elope with goats and for women to elope with horses

2. Chocolate milk is the beverage of the antichrist

3. You must own 3 cats at any 1 time

4. Each major metropolen area must maintain a roman colosseum where the homeless must fight each other in a bath salts fueled rage to support their drug addictions

5. The South Park dildo wheel is the only acceptable mode of transportation (google it)

6. Nickleback shall be the only legal form of musical expression

7. We must maintain a population of at least 300,000,000,000 gerbils at any one time in order to maintain peace with Quijks'haz, the great lord of the rodents

8. The number 9 is the number of husk maw'tozkqe, the dark god of the Pygmy albino seagull, and shall not be used ever.

10. All of you are effing retarded if you believe any of these, but believe them otherwise husk will poop in your mouth

10A. 50 shades of grey and everybody poops are now the books of the worlds 2 major religions, the followers of which must engage in yearly battles with hulk hands to determine the ruling sect of that year.
'10 '11 '12 '13

'09 '10 '11 '13

for clarification, see related GIF

HaViiK Offline
flam dragger
flam dragger

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:50 pm

MPolarinakis wrote: 1. Human on human sexual relations are strongly discouraged in the new world, it is recommended for men to elope with goats and for women to elope with horses.
-Steven Wright

Rustburg High School:
  • Bass 05, 06
    Snare 07, 09
    Tenor 08
    Instructor: 2010-Present, Undefeated in 2011

@Steven_HokieDT
http://www.facebook.com/steven.T.wright

hotbeats645 Offline
Jeff Queen
Jeff Queen

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:15 pm

MPolarinakis wrote: 5. The South Park dildo wheel is the only acceptable mode of transportation (google it)

sold

lij2015 Offline
ramming notes
ramming notes

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:26 pm

MPolarinakis wrote:

So go ahead, flame away.
So someone paid to put this up 40 years ago.

When I have lots of money in the future I'm going to pay anonymously to have a stone monument with these 10 things written on it

1. Human on human sexual relations are strongly discouraged in the new world, it is recommended for men to elope with goats and for women to elope with horses

2. Chocolate milk is the beverage of the antichrist

3. You must own 3 cats at any 1 time

4. Each major metropolen area must maintain a roman colosseum where the homeless must fight each other in a bath salts fueled rage to support their drug addictions

5. The South Park dildo wheel is the only acceptable mode of transportation (google it)

6. Nickleback shall be the only legal form of musical expression

7. We must maintain a population of at least 300,000,000,000 gerbils at any one time in order to maintain peace with Quijks'haz, the great lord of the rodents

8. The number 9 is the number of husk maw'tozkqe, the dark god of the Pygmy albino seagull, and shall not be used ever.

10. All of you are effing retarded if you believe any of these, but believe them otherwise husk will poop in your mouth

10A. 50 shades of grey and everybody poops are now the books of the worlds 2 major religions, the followers of which must engage in yearly battles with hulk hands to determine the ruling sect of that year.
Funniest *beep* I've EVER read in my entire life.
Dominion storm: 2011, 2012 Vibes/Marimba
James Madison University